I had a most pleasant surprise last night. First, I went to a new place to hang out with friends and, although difficult to find, it was amazing. Its a rooftop bar/restaurant/sheesha place with a great view, atmosphere, prices, and it wasn't crowded at all. Second, my friend Grant invited his friend Elliot, who turned out to have lived in Richmond for 5 years in the recent past, and loves good music. Even though he had to be at arabic class at 8am he invited grant and me back to his place after we left the 'Carlton' at 2am. When we got to his place we just drank jack and listened to Pink Razors/Refused/Murder City Devils until 4am. He even gave me the back issues of Harpers magazine that he had! I love it when new friendships have parting gifts.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates