As i've said before, sometimes i like to check the stats of the blojj to see who is visiting from where, etc. one of my favorite things to look at is what keywords people search before they randomly end up on my page. These were on the list:

descriptive words FOR FOOD HAMBURGERS


picture of hamburger as a butt


I like to think of a person putting on all caps to 'yell' at google because the past 3 searches did not yeild the desired results. I just can't imagine what they were searching for before they resigned to imaginarily yell at a search engine. I guess if the only 'descriptive word' for hamburger that you can come up with is 'food' you are probably easily frustrated.
I also like to think of someone with seasame seed 'buns'

1 comments:

  1. can't-type sandwich said...

    THIS COMMENT is about food hamburgers. I DON'T eat them because I am a FOOD vegetarian.  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates