The new spin has MIA on the cover and an interview that makes her sound like paris hilton's understudy. This is an excerpt from the interview, the question was basically '...so...you married a gazillionaire huh. how's that working out?'"

"When he asked me out on a date, I thought, 'I don't know,'" she continues about Brewer, with whom she's also expecting a child. "It's like crossing over to the other side. I've always had that f**k-the-system mentality, and his dad is so 'the System.' But then, they're the most liberal family -- they bootlegged alcohol, for God's sake. They're rich because they threw big, illegal parties, so I don't mind. "


----------------
Now playing:
Appleseed Cast - Marigold & Patchwork via FoxyTunes

oh yeah, i'm using this software that allows me to insert what song is playing while i'm typing. I feel it brings a deeper connection between you and me.
hold my hand.

remember when there were only one set of footprints? shhh.... i know. i know.

1 comments:

  1. AB said...

    Whoa, I forgot that song that you are listening to even exists.  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates