"What really counts in life is that at some time you have seen something, felt something, which is so great, so matchless, that everything else is nothing by comparison, that even if you forgot everything, you would never forget this." -Soren Kierkegaard

The first thing that came to mind when i read this was last Slaughterama when I skipped the show and hung out with my best friends behind hollywood cemetery and watched the trains go by. It was so perfect and beautiful that I remember thinking that most people wait their entire lives to experience something like that. It was also the first night i had homemade cheese, thanks to chris.
I later experienced the complete opposite when drew turned into vomit monster all in my bed (and possibly in my mouth).
I wouldn't say that everything else is nothing in comparison to that nights events, but it was certainly something i'll never forget.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates