I was listening to this swedish wonder this morning. He talked about his first kiss like it was the most amazing thing in the world and how he'll never forget it. I thought back and after a few minutes, I remembered. It was an awkward goodbye after an afternoon of playing mad libs. She had eaten sunflower seeds and drank milk the entire time and the kiss tasted super gross. I still rode my bike home so happy, i knew i had passed a milestone in my life. when we broke up I was so sad that i ate an entire box of fruit loops without any milk. Then i played sonic the hedgehog while gently crying.
I hadn't thought about that until today. Then i remembered that I randomly saw her many years later at my friends wedding reception. True story - I never talked to her because i was in a hurry when i shaved that morning and accidentally missed a spot directly under my nose. Once I realized my mistake it was too late and there was no way to fix it. I didn't want her to think that i dressed up as hitler for my friends wedding. The SS uniform was sheer coincidence.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates