When you think of the 4th of July what do you think of? I think of Will Smith and the fact that he's dominated the box office 6 out of the last 10 independence days. I think of his incredible rise to stardom and most of all I think of his hit song 'Miami'.
I think about Jeff Goldblum and his role in saving earth one independence day in the fictional past. His knowledge of proprietary alien computer operating systems is astounding. Then I think of his role in the Big Chill and how some people are calling the new Friends movie the Big Chill of a new generation. Seriously, I know I've already posted about it, but that turd is going to be effing visual ipecac.
"Ladies half dressed fully equipped
And they be screamin out will we loved your last hit
So Im thinkin ima scoot me somethin hot
In this south sea merengue melting pot
Hottest club in the city and its right on the beach
Temperature get to ya its about to reach
Five hundred degrees
In the carribean seas with the hot mommies"

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates