Please quit being so fickle and slow.
I have so many great pictures, but I cannot upload them. I set it up to upload 39 pictures overnight and it got 4 done. Oh well, this will be text only until I can figure something out. I'll still try to catch up on the posts now that I've resigned to just text. I have to go to some dinner party or whatever but I will say that all is good here. Stressful, hectic, loud, etc, but good. I've eaten a lot of good food and met a lot of good people, who could ask for more?
Also - its mango season. If you think you've had a good mango before you're a fool. These might be classified as super mangoes and I eat 3-4 in a sitting. Here's the other crazy thing - i'm not a huge fan of mangoes normally. To compliment the mangoes, the jasmine trees are in bloom and smell great.
Dave and I fell into a house sitting gig so we have a free place to stay, we just have to feed 2 crazy cats every day.
Everything works out and we're having a great time. When I have more time to post I'll fill you in on the details.
Love Jimi

1 comments:

  1. can't-type sandwich said...

    Anwar Sadat was a mango.  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates