So I wake up with a rather strong desire to go 'pee pee'. On two hours of sleep I'm still very confused as to where I am and who these people are in the room. It was a 8 person slumber party, but Dave was in a weird scene on the futon pad dragged onto the floor. There was this guy trying to hook up with one of the girls and I guess she wasn't having any of that. Either way, dave slept with them on the futon pad widthways style which meant that his feet got a terrible nights sleep. I woke up in my underwear and looking for a bathroom. Dave woke up at my stirring about and then started to go back to sleep. I thought it would be funny to stuff a t shirt and a pair of socks in front of the blue american apparel briefs i'm wearing and hope that he wakes back up as I look for the bathroom. Apparently, the bathroom is in someone else's room and I don't know this, so I look everywhere. Everywhere somehow included me almost pulling a giant piece of plywood down onto me (I guess I thought they hid the bathroom behind some paneling). Anyway, just take a second to pretend you are any of the other people in the room that I don't know and imagine if you woke up to that.
So I try to gather some troops to attempt breakfast at 9am at the little grille. Total success and we get to dine with Ward/Kate and company. We make plans to go to a swimming hole and get it right/tight later. Then we head over to 'Cally's' and I get a bloody mary. Dave and I hang out for a bit and head back to Mike K's to find him starting to wake up. We bro down for a bit, text up a swimmin hole rolling crew and try to take a nap. No dice on the nap, but we did get to see some awesome old pictures Mike had of old duke dogs looking young. There was one of me painting a topless Nate with condiments, in the main dining (d) hall.
The swimming hole had a rope swing that was just dangerous enough to be super fun. After a while we got some thai food super early dinner style and went back to take naps. Instead of napping we ended up watching Wet Hot American Summer with the 'Extra Farts' Commentary.
Oh yeah, here's some weird things - the last place we went was The Nile, which Harper pointed out, is where Dave and I are going. Then almost immediately after that, the bartender plays Real Talk! I got way too excited and we were asked to leave.
The rest of the night was so calm and so fun, Dave and I are still reeling from it. If a day is defined not by the passing of 24 hours, but by the period in between 6+ hours of sleep, then Dave and I might have had one of our best days of our lives.
Sincere thanks especially to Celia, Suzi, and Megan for entertaining Dave and me. I know we couldn't have been easy to handle in our sleep deprived state, you made the best of it and we are very grateful.

3 comments:

  1. can't-type sandwich said...

    Did she say there were other guys there? Did she say there were other guys there?  

  2. Celia said...

    So somehow blogspot already knows my email address and name which is really freaking me out...I think I'm a lot more behind on technology than you.

    I just wanted to say hey and hope all is well. That was probably one of the funnest weekends I've had in a long time.  

  3. Neutral said...

    they got that new r kelly in cairo yet?

    highlights include but are not limited to


    - "i wanna make a baby with you (wanna make a baby, girl do you wanna make a baby?)"

    - "she like me, she sexy, she freaky, and on top of that she smoke weed"

    - "shorty is a screamer"

    - a piano ballad which features r kelly singing of the ways you can tell if the sex was good, key operative that the girl shout "son of a bitch"

    - "sometimes players get lonely too"  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates