I guess I'll start from the most recent and work my way backwards.
Right now I am listening to African Scream Contest. I recommend it if you like James Brown and kickin' ass.
On the 21st Dave and I had a nice dinner with friends at Mandalay outside of DC. Dave's parents came and Les and company had some choice inappropriate comments by accident. Matt H. was there to give me last minute tips, although most of them revolved around the concept of neck pillows and the textures of fruit. Meanwhile Les brought up the concept of bondage pants and Houton explained the conspiracy theory of Coke original formula and the introduction of New coke. I ate a delicious green tea salad (right now Dave is eating another one of our homemade treats...and me too) and some tofu dish, followed by two desserts.
This morning I had a pot of jasmine pearl tea, my personal favorite of the greens.
This turned into a food post, I'm bailing.

2 comments:

  1. Les said...

    Shweji isn't inappropriate! I miss your shweji.  

  2. Les said...

    Oh it's Les btw. I'm Les.  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates