So I typed up a bunch of posts on the plane and I'll be uploading they throughout the day as I can edit and link up things/stuff.
First one:

I am aboard the flight from DC to Germany right now. I made some baked goods for the flight and dave and I are comfortable and hungry for adventure (and nerds rope). I'm listening to Brazil 70 after tropicalia, which is pretty amazing so far. South America is like a giant middle finger on the globe cursing me for not knowing it more intimately. One day.
I'm doing my best to remember everything I have to post right now. Unfortunately the note I made to myself is on the internet, which despite being ethereal in nature is not at this altitude, nor in nature.
Oh, and the man next to me is pissed because he thought he had a whole row to himself and I took one of the seats so dave and I could chillax to the medium. When I say 'pissed' I mean he is a german doogie howser reading a newspaper in an almost violent way, and he has already confronted me about it and spoken to the stewardess about it. This may get really good.
Speaking of good, I think Dave and I have fell into an appreciation hole. I firmly believe that we suffer so that we might become a deeper vessel for joy, but I seriously can't remember suffer enough in my life to deserve the happiness that dave and I are experiencing. When I made my schedule for the last couple of months in America I looked and it and I thought it was going to be way too much. The great thing is: it was.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates