I noticed that most of my posts lately have been of the sad/boring type. I apologize.
What have I been doing lately that's awesome?
I danced all night with eva, celia, and her sisters at a release party for new magazine called 'liger beat.' from what i understand its vice magazine meets playgirl, but actually for girls. i dont see much of a market for page after page of glossy weiners with weiner bios, at least not in their desired demographic, but i'm sure they've done their market research.
Last night I ran into old duke dawgs Leigh and Gweneth at dollar enchilada night and got to 'break bread' with them.
My shower seems to be made of dry erase board so i got washable markers that i found on sale so i could write down all my brilliant shower thoughts. The condensation caused the water soluble ink to not work, but i haven't given up yet.
I took kiki out with tony and we threw a frisbee around for a bit and talked about me going to the seminary around the corner. i've never seen a dog so good at catching a frisbee, also i've never really thrown around a frisbee. now i know what all the half assed hippies on the quad in college were so amped about. well, not really, i had an awesome dog catching every time i threw, they just had their unwashed friends.
I drank a lot of sweet tea.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates