I've been listening to the new Matt & Kim (grand vo) , Vetliver (tight knit), and the new Animal Collective cds. I think all three are a good quality showing, the Matt and Kim album is their best yet, the Vetliver is still doing quality upbeat slow jams, and the Animal Collective makes dave feel like he's doing acid. I've also been revisiting Jenjune's Afternoon Malady, one of my repeat plays when i was 17. It's basically Rockinghorse Winner but with some street cred.
Other than that, I've been applying to jobs, looking for a place to live, looking at graduate programs, relaxing at the parents, and generally trying to get life set up.


----------------
Now playing: Matt & Kim - I Wanna
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates