Right now i'm sitting in the lap of luxury. I'm pretty sure this bed has 3 down comforters and my apologies go to the family of ducks that it took to make my comfort. I'm in the omni hotel thanks to alison and it couldnt be better. there's a pool and a gym i have every intention of taking advantage of while she's at work. it was super cute that we just stayed up all night having 'girl talk' and watching the meditation channel. juice and coffee was delivered to the door, along with a copy of usa today. its a good thing too because there's an expose piece on 'snuggies.' thank you usa today, thank you. i've been trying to set the self timer of my camera to capture me jumping from one bed to the next but its not easy and i'm getting tired.
i had a job interview yesterday and I have to say, i looked awesome.
also, while on craigslist i found someone special:
I am a carmel complexion Diva, 5'8 voluptious, pretty in the face a little thick in the waist. I have my own, car (2) home and a professional. From up north. Never been with anyone in VA. I am considered sexy and attractive. I am out going and a people's person. I love jazz, gospel, reggae and R&b music. I am a writer and poet. Looking for a MAN who can keep it real. Have no time for drama. I love to look nice . Carry myself as the woman I am. Eatible from head to toes. I am a little shy, but very out going and love to help people. Need a guy that can tame that tiger in me, and bring it out





1 comments:

  1. AB said...

    I thought your white noise machine/iPod gave the room a very spa-like ambiance.

    You're the person in my life who is most down for comfort and lack-of-comfort extremes. I like that about you.  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates