I should have left for work 30 minutes ago, but I'm listening to the album and felt I should post something about it.
Japanther - Tut Tut Now Shake Your Butt
The long/short of it is that its a really good, solid album. I could use more japanther in my japanther album though. It has 11 tracks, 4 of which are non music tracks, leaving you feeling its more of an ep than an lp. That's just japanther though, they are a combination of fun punk and performance art. This time they teamed up with Crass co-founder Penny Rimbaud and produced a more focus, but still unpolished, album. I really enjoyed the last lp, Skuffed My Huffy, but I'd say that this album is mildly superior and my favorite release by this band so far.
Of the songs that are on there, I think the standout track is Radical Businessman. I wish i had the know how to put the song up but maybe you should just go to a show and if you like it, buy the album. They play on Nov 7th in Richmond.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates