I was catching up on Medium Arcana and I just realized what my friend Matt V. is doing. Matt, a frequent commenter, lawyer, adult, and all around great guy is creating fake flyers and posting them up around new mexico. This is seriously one of the best displays of high level humor I have seen in a while. If you're not Matt V. and you are reading this, ask yourself one question, "What am I doing to impress jimifoster?" If the answer is 'nothing' then you need to get up off your butt and create something hilarious. Click on the pics for full size.
From his site:

I stuck with the origin-of-species sketches from the outdated zoology text to start out. This time, though, it's war. This non-show falls on an actual 2008 date-and-day combination, which I didn't mean to do. The fake venue, nonexistent address, and obvious disincentives to advertising genuine lethal sport between extinct species should offset the error, though.


0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates