So last night I stayed up late watching the smoke from the burning parliament building on the roof of my apartment. It was truly magnificent, but more on that later.
So at around 130am I realized I hadn't eaten any dinner so I decided to go to a nearby egyptian style pizza place. Unfortunately, it seemed like they were feeding the military special troops that were on hand for the fire, so it took 45 minutes to get some hot egyptian 'za. As I walked away I realized that I was carrying 2 medium pizzas (one vegetarian, one dessert, both for me) and I spent less that 4 US Dollars. I was no longer upset about the wait. When I got home I remembered why it was so cheap, it doesn't taste very good. Usually it's not bad, but it was so terrible I threw most of it out and just focused on the chocolate pizza, which was delicious.
I then woke up at 830am and I am now sick for a third time in less than a month.
Worst 4 dollars ever spent? Maybe.
Will I make the same mistake again? Probably.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates