Barb has had some choice postings lately. Also, her flickr link is up so you can see her. For those not in the know - this is a woman I don't know, I've never met, but for no good reason I read her blog and follow her 'life'. The link to her site is on the right.

From today-

Wuv...twu wuv

I've done the online dating thing off and on through the years, with limited success. (And that limited success is far more success than I've had in meeting guys through more organic means, so...) Maybe once a year, I'll decide to give it a go, and I might get a few dates out of it, and then unsubscribe and continue my hermit-like, tragic spinster ways.
Anyway, I'm going through another round, fairly unsuccessfully. I did get a match that interested me, and went through a couple rounds of questions and such. It's been a few days since I last heard from him, so I went to the website and saw that he had closed the match ("Pursuing another relationship"). And I was actually a bit bummed, which is rare.
His loss, I guess, though a lot of what he had in his profile resonated with me. Plus, his name is Ken, so obvy we were Meant To Be! (Or "Meat To Be," which is what I typed first. Hee.) I guess I'll just have to assume that tonight I'm going to meet my True Love at the O's game. He'll be bowled over by my fandom and mad scorekeeping skillz.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates