"Now there is an easier way to enjoy a bidet's everyday freshness without the expenses and the hassle of installing a new washroom fixture. The concept of clean has evolved, shouldn't you try one and see the difference for yourself?"
That's from the website Takagi Fresh Seat.
I could really use a remote controlled warming toilet seat on cold mornings. I usually sit on the seat in my pants until the cold slowly comes through my pants, then I take the pants off. At least that way I don't go into hypothermic shock from a toilet seat made of republicans hearts. Zing! Oh, more like: Republican Farts.

2 comments:

  1. big dave said...

    I just wanted to say hello from the front seat of ed's car. When I found out his company gives him unlimited blueberry I knew I had to check my sites and get in a little liveblogging. Later I'm going to podcast from the sbarro in the rest stop. The ohio turnpike has nice reststops. Can you believe gas prices these days? They're so high! Keep it digital!  

  2. jimifoster said...

    I, of course, already knew these things from your podcast. yeah, those gas prices are chaffing me to. you know what else is high?  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates