I spent the night in harrisonburg, livin the dream. Drew and I got to stay in a mansion with an indoor pool, hot tub, pool table, movie theater, fooseball, and big buck hunter 2. In the morning, the kind and lovely celia, made us really good pancakes and drew and i headed back to richmond. best monday night ever? maybe.
I made it back in time to go to a job interview, which went well.
I'm living in my fancy new digs with chris, going to the fire department test on sat, maybe getting a (much) better serving/bartending job, drew's moving up to fist city, and there's a place where i can eat mexican food for a dollar a serving 4 nights out of the week. life is still good and only getting better

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates