Did all republicans recently turn into buttholes or is that a recent thing?

Dear republicans,

We have a socialized police force. We have a socialized fire department. In fact, you could pretty much say the same for libraries, schools, the post office...you get the point. Quit using a word that most publicly educated adults can't spell to scare them into agreeing with you. Please present clear arguments based on logic. 'I was talking to a woman in my constituency who said,'please don't let obama kill my grandmother' does not count as an argument. While we at it, putting a hitler mustache on obama or yelling a couple words at a public discussion do not count either.
Look, we have one of the worst health care system in the industrialized world (unless you're in congress , then it's one of the best). Why don't you want the poor to go to the doctor? My knee has hurt for 3 days and I can't even imagine being able to afford a doctor, and yet I work over 50 hours a week. I promise I'm not trying to 'rise up' against the wealthy, i just want to hang out on the fringes of the middle class. Oh, and not die prematurely due to my income level.

Love,

jimifoster


Dear middle america,

Watch something other than fox news and quit voting against your own interests.

I'm watching you,

jimifoster

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates