I traded my addiction to Pandora for a love of Slacker. If you like internet radio that you can fine tune, this is the hotness.
In other, non internet news, I'm slingin' drinks more often and better. I'm officially a bartender and i'm on call to work 'the club', which is not something i'm into, but the money is certainly right. I do really enjoy the happy hour bartender style. My niche in the market is that i, unlike the female club bartenders who work during the week, can carry a conversation and remember exactly how you like that 14 dollar grey goose martini. I now have a 'night' that i can make my own drink specials and play my own music, and i might pick up one more soon. It's a shame the job search has been so sad, but i'm certainly making the most out of my current situation.
My off time is different that most people since i don't work a 9-5, but i've been using the time to explore one state park a week. fortunately, richmond has enough to keep me busy for the rest of the warm weather.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates