I read this story today and I instantly admired your brazenness and open disregard for any sense of morals or ethics. When people claim that evil must exist in order for good to exist, i immediately think of you and smile. I'm glad you're out there doing what other people just can't.
I understand you're unhappy with the fact that bush did not pardon 'scooter' libby. That he simply commuted his sentance to 2.5 years for borderline treason/murder. I know that it will be hard for him to be in that fancy prison for 2.5 years, but i'm sure he'll get through it. The CIA agent who died as a result of libby's actions, doesn't have the same luxury.
I can also understand your frustration over obama, and your claim that his actions are making america less safe. I am sure that you are just beating yourself up over the fact that you were in charge of norad on 9/11, and despite their 100% success rate, failed to miss 4 targets that day...while under your command. I'm sure that their response time of 88 minutes would have been much worse without your supervision, despite the fact that that is 11 times their average response time. I understand your desire to make up for that 'mistake' by creating and fueling a fear of 'terrorist acts'. After all, we need to create awareness for a problem that kills so many americans each year. Wait. How many americans died last year from terrorist attacks? I sure it has to be more than shark attacks or falling airplane parts. Anyway, i'm just glad you're there to watch out for us.

love,
jimi

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates