My flight arrived an hour late and by the time I got through customs poor dave had been waiting for almost 2 hours. Fortunately, for me, he brought an assortment of treats and goodies for me. Granted, I didnt need a Drinkfour Loko at 5pm, after over 20 hours of flying, but it was nice to know it was there.
We then stopped at Mandolay, one of my favorite restaurants, for some delicious Burmese food. While waiting for the food we went to whole foods and grabbed fixins to make cookies, some key lime with graham cracker ice cream, organic milk (for the cookies), chips and salsa, and some kombucha.
When we got back i was more tired than I expected and passed out while dave made cookies. I woke up at an Alison Buckley trying to freak me out while I was asleep. If you've been flying for over 20 hours, you're in a different country and its somehow its only 9pm on the same day you left, and you've been asleep for 20 mins you're a really easy target. I had no idea what was going on.
Dave's cookies were amazing and i think i ate 32 whilst watching Pineapple Express. At 1230am I passed out hard, only to wake up at 7am.
Today, Dave and I are going to eat more delicious food, watch Transporter 3, grab a phone thing for me and then Chris will get here.


----------------
Now playing: ACDC - You Shook Me All Night Long
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates