I'll post more about the trip tomorrow, but i'm back at my desk at work. Tomorrow I start packing and doing last minute errands. i'm also going to try to go to bed at 4pm tomorrow so i'm well rested for my 4am flight and 5 hour layover in the netherlands. Most of my suitcase is already filled with dave's christmas gift, of which i'll post photos of next week, after i give it to him. so far no one that i've shown the gift to likes it, which is a good sign i think.
i'm freezing cold right now, so i just checked the weather...its 62 degrees. When I arrive in dc its going to be in the 30's/40's. i'm so not prepared for this.

mish kwoys halas (not good at all)

----------------
Now playing: Bonnie "Prince" Billy - I've Seen It All
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates