These comments deserve their moment in the sun and they're not showing up on the recent comments section.

Matt:

Totally story unbelievable.

I was in a group that covered "Eye of the Tiger," the Top Gun theme, and "The Immigrant Song" all at once. It sounded like what you'd think. Water large.

November 11, 2008 10:08 AM

Delete
Tony:

"Grey Old Tea"

^^All you Gramanarchists need to pay for attention. Pray for detention. Stay for the intervention.

It would be Grey Old Tea right?
Correct? Affirmative? Give me a reading Houston.

I like that Darth Vader, phonetically spoken in Arabic would be "Dahth Fahder." It cracks me up every time.

Captcha word of the day is:
"patesha"

It sounds racist. Is that weird?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Other things that "just" happened...

    I(me) just hit reload on your(your) blog page, just to see if maybe you were updating, and you were! And it was about me! I feel like we were working together, but ever so far apart. Miss you buddy.

    Be sure to click on my posting name to access my weblog... You might enjoy it.

    Captcha word(second) of the day:
    "shdess"

    ^^Also sounds racist, but in a foreign tongue.

    Currently listening to:
    Ludwig van Beethoven
    Beethoven: The Complete Piano Sonatas
    Piano Sonata No. 20 in G major, Op. 49/2: II. Tempo Di Menuetto
    performed by: Wilhelm Kempff

    No joke, and this shit is bangin!

    EDIT:just typing "shdess" makes me feel slightly sinister like a child with a BB gun and several dead birds.  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates