When you call my phone it now plays Bootylicious.
This is made funnier by a few things:
1. I'm in Egypt
2. There were only a few English options and one of them was Bootylicious
3. I'm in a position of responsibility and I have to use this phone for work
4. Everytime someone calls me it plays a dated song about how you're not ready for my jelly.
5. It only cost 1 dollar to have this done
6. My body truly is too Bootylicious for you baby
7. Since I am probably the first website in a long time to have the word 'Bootylicious' typed so many times, if you google 'bootylicious' Hamburger Hotdog will probably be on the first page.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    *Aug 8*
    Edit

    Amber edited About Me in her profile, and changed her profile picture. 10:28pm - Comment

    About Me: I do not think that you are ready for this jelly.  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates