From the article (funniest parts in bold, my comments in italics)-

Motorsport president Max Mosley denied in court today that he had been involved in a Nazi orgy, saying he could not think of anything less erotic.

"I can think of few things more unerotic than Nazi roleplay", said Mosley, president of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), the governing body for formula one.

Mosley is suing the News of the World for breach of privacy over allegations that he was involved in what the paper called a "sick Nazi orgy" with five prostitutes.

Mosley, 68-year-old son of 1930s fascist leader Sir Oswald Mosley, rejected any suggestion that the sadomasochistic roleplay had Nazi overtones, saying this had no appeal for him.

"All my life I had it hanging over me with the undercurrent from my parents and the last thing I would want to do is for that to enter my sexual life," Mosley told Mr Justice Eady in the high court in London.

Mosley, the FIA president since 1993, said the News of the World front-page story and website video had a "devastating" effect on his family.
Think about finding out that your dad had a nazi orgy and that there was a video of it online that your friends have probably seen.

"My wife and I have been married for more than 48 years and together more than 50 years since we were teenagers and she never knew this aspect of my life," Mosley said. I think that the Austrian guy that imprisoned/raped his daughter said the same thing.

"That headline in the News of the World was completely and utterly devastating for her and there was nothing I could say. I think I've talked my way out of worse.

"For my two sons, I don't think there is anything worse for a son to see in a newspaper article, especially in a newspaper like News of the World, the pictures they printed. I can think of nothing more undignified." True.

Mosley looked slightly uncomfortable as he was asked to explain sadomasochism (S&M) to the judge. He said that roleplay was an integral part of this because it provided a justification for the central activity of punishment.

"I fundamentally disagree with the suggestion that any of this is depraved or immoral. It's a perfectly harmless activity provided it's between consenting adults in private and nobody knows about it," he said.

Mosley said that people that practise this get used to the pain and for him it was preferable to jumping into a cold swimming pool.

He said it was "laughable" to say it was criminal given that society condones piercing and tattoos and violent sports.

"I think things of the nature being discussed here are completely outside the scope of my work."

Mosley said he would much prefer not to be in court discussing his sex life but he realised that was the price he had to pay for bringing an action.

Earlier, Mosley's lawyer James Price QC said the story was a "gross and indefensible intrusion" on the 68-year-old's private life.

Mr Price said the newspaper had made a "shocking and entirely false" suggestion that Mosley had played a concentration-camp commandant and a cowering death-camp inmate.

0 comments:


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates