This blog will blow your mind. She has no time for "no account fools" so don't check it out if you are one. Also, her favorite movie is Leonard 6 and her favorite book is Dr. Phil Getting Real

Here's some choice quotes just from today...

On Food/Tipping -
"I had given her some money to pay for my Chinese food delivery while I was in a meeting. The driver gave her hell because I had only included enough money for the Sesame chicken and crab rangoons, and he wanted a tip. She even had the nerve to knock on the meeting room door to ask me for tip money."
On Puff Daddy -
"That man knows how to keep a woman happy! These hairy fools out there could learn a thing or two from this classy and talented gentleman!"
On Yogurt -
"And as you probably know, men like their women the way they like their yogurt: With the fruit on the bottom! That's why it's important for us to keep that ass fat! Head to McDonald's on that snack break! You and your man will be glad you did!
"

Also, I've been commenting on the posts, sometimes as anonymous sometimes as myself.

1 comments:

  1. AB said...

    That's right.

    Y'all pay attention. You can't just leave your kids in the daytime heat during the summer. It'll kill them. Same goes for dogs. That's why I only leave my kids in the minivan at night, when I'm drinking.  


 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger-Whore | Distributed by eBlog Templates